Translate to any language

The NFL CP Summit Experience 2014

On March 2nd 2014  I was given the opportunity to attend and assist with the NFL 12th Annual Consumer Products Summit in Baltimore, MD. My duties was to assist at the registration desk, filling and handing out gift bags, make a few announcements, and since i always have my camera i was allowed to take pictures of the experience.

This  event was like a super private and exclusive convention as some would call it, you couldn't even buy a ticket. In attendance of 800 people were licensees, buyers, product managers etc. It was definitely a place I knew I belonged and learned a lot from. Im talking about companies such as Nike, Riddell, Under Armour, Cuce Shoes, New Era, 47 Brand, iHip. Stores such as Target, Amazon, 711, and so much more, the list goes on and on. I met so many people, made a few new friends, discussed and was offered business opportunities, plus had a great time all and all.

*Days shortly after the event I was given a referral letter from the NFL for my professionalism, exceeding their expectations and how they look forward to working with me in the future.  Below is a slideshow video i quickly put together of photos i took during the NFL 12th Annual Consumer Products Summit, Enjoy.

)
NFL CP Summit XII in Baltimore, MD


No comments:

Post a Comment