Translate to any language

My first Art Challenge, and I won!!

 I received an invite via facebook from Hiphop-USA for the 2nd annual urban art Competition.
I heard that there was going to be a lot of artists painting there with the choice of painting on a +Brooklyn Nets  basketball or sneaker. In attendance was artist such as Christian DiazPesu ArtJoshua PetersNelson Host SantiagoByron McCrayPeter Yip, (me)Kenny HardworkRalph SerranoMarthalicia Matarrita, Sam Jay+Gazoo tothemoon and so many more. Even old school legendary artist, writers, Brooklyn Nets players, and art enthusiast.

I painted google maps inspired of Barclays Center, topped with street signs of Brooklyn neighborhoods

3 Basketball winners and 3 sneaker winners
Just a few of the artists

Link to Event Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment