Translate to any language

K.H + KH & Friends = Historical Memories

Juan Carlos Pinto and i saw each other at a fellow artist event. He comes up to me shakes my hand and says " Hey bro i see you everywhere, do you want to be apart of a group exhibit?" "Of course,  is there a theme or anything?" i replied.  He then tells me its a homage to the Legendary Keith Haring and the best part about it is some of his original artwork will be in the show. "Are you serious, some of his original artwork will be in the show?" i stated "Si, yes amigo look" He then shows me pieces #KeithHaring has worked on for friends, family and loved ones that will be in the show. 

I knew Juan Carlos for some time now, im a fan of his work and been to a couple of his shows also knew he hung out with that generation of artists and artists of today but i didn't think that this day would come where i would become a part of the generation before me history. This opportunity was something i could not and would not pass up. Even though Keith Haring passed away, i was going to have one of my own art pieces in the same place as his and other amazing artists at the same time. I was blessed and grateful to join the homage.

"Yep I did an art exhibit with Keith Haring, not only was his artwork there but so, was his spirit, his friends/ loved ones from back in the day, and my fellow artists of today"


Flyer Designed by Fellow artist & Friend: BK The Artist

Han Kerremans (owner of Le Salon D' Art) and I


Thats my homage piece "New Best Buddies" 
$1800

Original Keith Haring Piece
$56k

Fellow Artist & Supporter Elton Leonard


Friends/Fashion folks & Supporters: Han, Kamira, Yoli

The spot was thick

Fellow Artist Marie Roberts

Friends and Supporters: Terry Lopez & Assata Harris

Fellow Artists and Friends (Thats Juan on the Right)

Yoli caught me admiring my own work, lol. So what my joint is dope! lol

Juan Carlos Pinto homage piece

Me and Fellow Artist & Friend SinXero



"oh no you didnt....." lol


Original Keith Haring Piece

Original Keith Haring Piece

Fellow Artist & Friend George Brock

Thank you all who came out to this amazing show, thank you to all my supporters, shout out to each and every artists in attendance & have work on display.

#RIPKEITHHARING 

Photos above taken by +Yolanda Alamo and +Kenny Hardwork 

SORRY I DIDN'T GET MORE PICTURES BUT I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF PASTING LINKS TO PICTURES OTHERS TOOK.............ENJOY



No comments:

Post a Comment