Translate to any language

Brooklyn Nets Basket Bowl & Silent Auction

A week or so later after the HipHop USA and Brooklyn Nets 2nd Annual Art Competition; Terry Nelson told me he wanted me to bring the Basketball I painted along with my portfolio to an event the #BrooklynNets & #BrooklynBaked was having at Lucky Strike Bowling Alley on w 42nd street. Instantly filled with joy i replied "Yes indeed!" The night before the event i finished putting together my portfolio and put the Paint basketball in my oversized waterproof bookbag. 

I arrived early as usual (2hrs early) and waited patiently for Terry and my fellow artist/Winners to arrive. About an hour later i became impatient and anxious so i decided to call Terry to see where he was at, "Your on the comp list bro" i replied without hesitation " Oh really, oh ok see you inside".




 When i walked in i was greeted by staff of The Brooklyn Nets who instructed me to go to the section behind the DJ booth. "You have the ball you painted right?" I saw autographed sports paraphernalia and handed to staff to be placed in a display case and auctioned off with everything else.

    
I went ham, my portfolio is 20 pages (back and forth) lol


 Not even 10 mins later i ran into Terry Nelson and 1st place Winner/ Fellow Artist Sam Jay
   
Mia Hall made the first bid on the ball i painted for $50. She made my day. If no one else bidded  i was happy i got at least one. I am so grateful for her support.

2nd place Winner/Fellow Artist Kaheim Archer showed up right on time.

#BrooklynKnight approved it


Paul Pierce was in the Building

#TJTHEDJ was dropping dope track one after another.

The #Brooklynnettes stopped by to show some love
  



Ally Love looks like she wanted to place a bid :-)









Signed Jerseys

#AllyLove show some love




Auction Winner bought both


Auction winner 
My ball went for $$$

All in all i had a great time, met some interesting people and a few new associates.
I look forward to attending next year without a doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment