Translate to any language

Im still out here!!!

Its been a while since i have blogged but I'm back. I apologise i been away for so long. I have been working on several projects and been in a few shows as well. Here is a quick rundown


AUG 22nd 

I was asked to be apart of the Grand opening of a Gallery In Bushwick Brooklyn NY by my friend, fellow artist and New gallery owner +Carlos Long 


For this group exhibit I displayed for sale my long anticipated scratch off series "Make My Money Back". This series was how i saw people act with & for money, it also show how i felt losing money gambling hoping to win. We all want to be winners, but at what price?

All pieces were painted on NY lottery scratch off tickets. I used acrylic paint along with Chinese markers.
*You can see each individual piece here on my blog under art work tab

The following week i was part of two shows on the same day.
AUG 29TH



I met the owner @JacquelineSJoseph of a pop up shop #admittobitter in South Street Seaport after having a drink and pow wow with my brother. We were admiring the work that was being put up by another artist. My brother mention to them that i am an artist. I showed them what i would like to show and she loved it. 



Each deck is made of Canadian Maple Wood, Original designs and hand painted with acrylics.


For this amazing event I was asked by one of the dopest artist i know and my Friend +Gazoo tothemoon. The show was curated by him and Kevin Michael, each artist did a piece that was a cut out, most of us used wood and was assisted by Gazoo at his work shop studio. 







SEP 7TH

The following week +Nicholai Khan of #REDSTARMOVMENT asked me if i would like to be apart of "THE TIMES SQUARE ICE PAINT EVENT" along with other artists.
The event was a remix of the #icebucketchallenge for ALS, adding paint a canvas underneath us. A video was taken and will be released shortly along with , pieces of the canvas to be auctioned off. Participating artist can donate their percentage to the charity of their choice. I choose www.freeartsnyc.org






These Pics of event are taken by +Justin ArtBecomesMe Muñoz 



I was very blessed and fortunate to be apart of each show. It was also a pleasure to display my work among other great artists. 

Thank you also to those that support #KennyHardwork





No comments:

Post a Comment