Translate to any language

"MAKE MY MONEY BACK" Series

I have won a lot from playing scratch offs but i have also lost money as well. I never throw away my tickets because i figure i may have read them wrong and can double check them later on. One day i took the time to re read them all but they all was losing tickets. I took a min to think about how much money i spent, won, and lost. With my winnings being more than everything else i still wanted to make up for my loses. I mean who wouldn't, right?

Then it hit me "MAKE MY MONEY BACK" by sketching, doodling and painting on the losing tickets. This series i wanted to not only make my money back and low affordable art, but express that even tho you lose sometimes never give up.  Some pieces i mock myself losing, some sympathize/empathize, and some  show the emotion of  when i was hoping to win. 

Below i posted 14 pictures from my original and creative idea "MAKE MY MONEY BACK" series which the first 3 sold in one day. I kept most of them to one day  display in a gallery, framed and ready for sale. I plan on making 20 more which will make a total of 34, the same number of the age i turn this year. Please take a look and tell me what you think, also share if you think my work is worthy to do so. Thanks and enjoy



 "MAKE MY MONEY BACK"  Series
By Kenny Hardwork
 -Mercy-

-Assorted Bandana Drops-

-Bugged Out Puppy Skull- 

-Eye Of The Tiger- 

-Greedy Bastard-

-Hungry Wolf-

-Loser-

-Mean Shoe Game-

-Pay Up-

-Raunchy Rabbits-

-All White Rose-

-Silly Clown-

-Ski Mask Way-

-Still Poppin-


No comments:

Post a Comment